Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The monster awakens!

Wow! Talk about alot of stuff going on.

I am having a hell of a time keeping up with all the information. I am sorry to all the people who expect the newsletter on a certain day. I will try to get the newsletter out on sunday nights. Knowing my luck all the news will hit tomarrow! lol

Well, I really don't have opinion about anything at this time. Not to many people have vist/signed up for the Jericho Times Message Boards. Which I figured. Everyone has a set forum to stick with. I did not plan to have a large forum anways. It was to allow the subcribers a place to play and talk about the newsletter.

The writing of the web-episodes is going very slowly. Alot of people have come forward to say they are willing to writer. But none of them are taking the lead and saying "Hey Jason you are scewing up" or "You are doing this all wrong."

Which I think I will have scrap the first script which I have finished to create a new one. Like I said, I am not a writer. I can make the show but I can not write the show. Writing is a whole different world.

If you are a writer please let me know what I am doing wrong. I know that I need to create the whole story before writing out each and every part of the script and it will allow other script writers to write about the show.

I just need some help! :(

Anyways, that is all I have to say for now!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

terocious said...

Thanks for writing. I am following along in the conversation surrounding writing the webisodes. I have also been very busy but I promise you when I have a half a mind to add something I will do so. For now I would like to say that just because it is a Jericho spin off does not mean that any of the characters have to initially be involved with anything beyond being an american caught in the middle of the biggest emergency event this country has ever seen.

Thanks for all your hard work -b

Unknown said...

Thanks terocious!