Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am getting sick....

NOTICE: THIS IS OPINION AND DOES NOT REFLECT ANYONE THAT IS HELPING JERICHO TIMES NEWSLETTER OR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE.

I am happy that Jeff Knoll is back to help out. I am not happy that certain people are trying to bring him down or make him feel like crap. Most of these people are people that should know better then to do this.

I have notice there has been a change in the fandom. Everyone is all about their site. Yes, I am a sinner with Jericho Times Newsletter and I am not saying I am a saint. But over all I have one goal. Report wants going on in the fandom. That's promoting other sites and other stuff related to Jericho.

But as of late everyone is getting into this mind set to attack each other to try to be NUMBER #1. I really can't not give names or places because that will start crap. I really don't want to start crap. I just want to give you my opinion. If you read the CBS message boards and know who owns what then you know what I am talking about.

Why can't everyone think of help others out and trying to promote each other. Yes, the current campaign called "Sell" Jericho Ad will not have fan sites and probably have bringjerichoback.com on it like before. Which I have no problem with. Just hope BJB would add all the Fan sites there as that would be a good place to start.

I don't know, is it me or is it that most of the people who own fan sites just a-holes. Yes, i swore because I don't know how else to put my frustration out there in word that will not cause me to be flagged by blog spot.

I really wish I can give you details. But I can't and I will not. I just venting and hoping someone will listen. And mostly I will get ripped a new one by Wendy. Which I expect from. :)

But the big thing that bugs me is the lack of helping each other out. If certain people keep acting the way they are I do not want to be associated with them in any forum. These aren't your normal fans. These are people who have influence over fans. Not leaders, just influence.

In turn some people say I am choosing sites to report on. I ask for help every day. I need help. You try to report on the whole fandom in a week period and not waste a whole Sunday night doing it. There is allot of stuff out there just on the CBS message boards. Every week something new is happening. Not like two months ago when there was NOTHING going on and I was having trouble find things to report on.

I needed to vent. Sorry. This was not directed to anyone but wanted to let you know how I feel at this time. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I just feel that if you have a position that people look up to you that you have to bit your tong.

I am only held to the stander to report about whats going on. I do not want to be put on a pedestal. If I am I will knock it down.

1 comment:

~ Wendy ~ said...

Jason - okay - you knew this was coming so you shouldn't be too surprised.

Are you ready for MY opinion again?!!! Well, Ready OR NOT here it is...

..

You are RIGHT!!!

OMG - it goes back to that parrot I saw floating around on one thread .. "me, me, me" "pick me!!" "my site is better!!" What IS with that?! What happened to forgetting about oneself for the ultimate goal of bringing back Jericho? Isn't that what all this is about ... why we are all here? And what is going to happen to all these sites/blogs/forums - if Jericho doesn't return?

Why not first just get Jericho back and then all these places can go and have their little pis*ing contests..

;-)

See Jason - I can't be all that bad - I actually agree with you on this.