Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jericho Times Message Board!!!

Hello,

Jericho Times Newsletter is proud to announce the creation of a new message board. Jericho Times Message Board! The subscribers asked for it. They got it.

People will say we don't need another message board. This one is different. Its smaller. It's not made to be complex. Its simple and to the point. Communication between fans.

I will be using this board to post information about the web-episodes that I am currently working on as well as other information if people are wanting to make comments on the newsletter.

There is allot of things we can do with the message board. Its now time to branch the JT name to provide a better service to the fans. I only promote the Message board in the darkest areas of the CBS message boards. I opened the door to allow cross promotions and I will not shut that door.

I only hope i can help heal the battle hearts of the fans. I am not looking for glory. I am not looking for my self. I am only here to make the fans of Jericho happy to be a fan. We are here because of show. We are not here to save a show.

That will be another day about that topic of why we are here. :)

Please enjoy the message boards and the opinion page.

Thank

JT

No comments: